O50s Activities Club
- Do you enjoy interesting and educational talks?
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Are you looking for new and exciting places to visit?
Talks followed by lunch in our College Training Restaurant.
- 10.15 am - 10.45 am Morning Coffee
- 10.45 am - 12.00 pm Talk by Various Speakers
- 12.00 pm - 1.30 pm Lunch in College Restaurant
Following on from these talks you will have the chance to take part in a varied programme of day/weekend visits.
Various visits are arranged locally, nationally and abroad throughout the year.
Comments from Present Members
“An excellent way to start the week with interesting talks, sociable atmosphere and pleasant company.”
“We appreciate the opportunity to meet with friends, and make new ones, while socialising over an excellent meal. All the visits are always well planned to suit all tastes.”
“‘They say -the proof of the pudding is in the eating’: we are in our 15th year with the O5Os and still enjoying the activities and friendships.”
“The O5O visits have opened new doors for me. The talks have been very educational.”
Jill Hughes - O50 Assistant Administrator - 0121 602 7789
Excursions Booking Line - 0121 602 7769/7789