Open Events & Enrolment
Enrolment starts on Thursday 23 August.
Adult Enrolment Evenings
- Tuesday 28 August 2018
- Thursday 30 August 2018
- Tuesday 8 January 2019, 5pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 10 January 2019, 5pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 6 June 2019, 5pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 11 July 2019, 5pm - 7.30pm
College Open Events
- Monday 15 October 2018, 5pm - 7.30pm
- Saturday 10 November 2018, 10am - 2pm
- Saturday 26 January 2019, 10am - 2pm
- Wednesday 20 March 2019, 5pm - 7.30pm
- Tuesday 21 May 2019, 5pm - 7.30pm
Students are at the heart of all we do
9 reasons why you should choose Halesowen College
- Free College bus service with over 20 routes
- 80% of students studying Extended Diplomas achieved triple distinctions in 2017
- 98% A Level pass rate in 2017
- UK No. 2 for student progression
- University Centre delivering HNC/D and Foundation Degrees
- Apprenticeships working with local employers to get young people into jobs
- OFSTED graded Good in 2017 ‘the college is a welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment’
- Very effective range of support to ensure everyone succeeds
- Highly skilled and supportive teachers, outstanding accommodation and industry-standard resources create an excellent environment to learn
The Complete Package
When deciding what to do after your GCSEs there are many things to think about.
- How to get to college
- What support you will receive
- The quality of teaching
- Your environment
- Progression opportunities
If you’re unsure what course to do next we can help you make the right choice.
- 96 vocational courses
- 33 A Level subjects
- 22 Apprenticeships
We look forward to meeting you and hope you’ll want to join us
- Meet our staff and students
- Be inspired by student achievements
- See our outstanding facilities and great social spaces
- Discuss our wide range of study programmes and Apprenticeships
- Receive excellent advice and guidance
I chose to study at Halesowen College because of the fantastic facilities and the helpfulness of staff on open events and taster days. I enjoy my A level courses as they allow me to gain the necessary skills to progress onto university to get my degree in English, as well as allowing me to learn much more about the subjects I studied in school.
A Levels: English Language, Sociology, Psychology
Halesowen College felt friendly from the moment I stepped through the gates on Open Day. On induction day I got a taste of some of the lessons I would be doing for my course, which I really enjoyed. Throughout the year the different sports activities have been interesting, like golf and athletics, which are both learning curves. I hope to become a sports fitness trainer, PE teacher or gain an apprenticeship as a fireman.
Sport Level 3
Halesowen College provided the friendliest and most welcoming environment. Teachers are dedicated to providing the best education for their students. With all my courses I have developed new confidence in the classroom as they are constantly challenging. After college I plan to travel and volunteer in less fortunate communities, helping teach children in education and helping to sustain the environment by taking part in conservation.
A Levels: Sociology, History, Religious Studies