Personal Skills Development
Everyone needs support from time to time and the Personal Skills Development and Support (PSDS) Team is on hand to help.
PSDS provide a wide range of help and learning support for students, including
- preparation for GCSE resits, working on English and Maths skills in workshops
- specialist support for students with dyslexia and other learning difficulties
- help with study skills, such as time management, essay writing and organisational skills
- finding relevant resources
- matching a student with a member of staff with knowledge in the required area
Everyone can have support regardless of their course or level of study. Sessions range from 30 minutes to an hour, are tailored to suit the individual and last as long as they are needed.