Supporting Teaching and Learning Level 3 Apprenticeship
About this course
This apprenticeship is ideal for those who want to progress from a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning or adults who have experience of working with children and who want a change of career.
Teaching assistants play an important role in primary, special and secondary schools within both the state and independent sectors.
Apprentices at Level 3 can expect greater responsibilities than those on a Level 2 programme.
What do I need?
One of the following entrance routes:
- Direct entry from another occupation
- Direct entry from other areas of the children’s workforce
- A level 2 apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning
All applicants are required to have achieved 5 GCSE passes at grade A - C, including Maths and English Language.
Where can it take me?
- Training to become a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- A Foundation Degree in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- A Level 4 qualification in an appropriate subject