Exceptional Student Exam Performance 2016
Over 900 students are planning to progress to higher education from Halesowen College in Autumn 2016 - more than any other school or college within the region.
A Level Results 2016
Students from the A Level Faculty recorded excellent results providing them with fantastic opportunities to join high performing universities.
The outcome was an overall 99% pass rate with 100% of students achieving at least one A Level.
32 subjects achieved 100% pass rates:-
Accounts, Archaeology, Art, Chemistry, Communication and Culture, Creative Writing, Dance, Drama and Theatre Studies, Economics, English Language and Literature, English Literature, Film Studies, French, Geography, Geology, German, Government and Politics, Graphic Communication, Human Biology, Information & Communication Technology, Law, Mathematics (Further), Mathematics (Use of Maths), Media, Music Technology, Philosophy, Photography, Religious Studies, Sociology, Spanish, Statistics, Textiles.
32% attained high grades A*, A or B
Students who achieved high A Level grades
- Davide Bernardi: Further Maths (A) Mathematics (A*) Physics (A)
- Jacob Davis (Turves Green Boys' School): Business Studies (A*) Economics (A) Geography (A)
- Josh Gupta (Bromsgrove School): Government & Politics (A*) Religious Studies (A) Sociology (B)
- Adam Higgins (Pedmore Technology College): Biology (A) Geography (A) Psychology (A)
- Juliette Kumar (Bristnall Hall Academy): Communications & Culture (A) Creating Writing (B) Media (A)
- Holly Leddington (St Paul's School for Girls): English Literature (B) Psychology (A) Religious Studies (A*)
- Isaac Mawhinney (Turves Green Boys' School): Psychology (B) Religious Studies (A*) Sociology (A)
- Amy Nock: Geology (A) Philosophy (B) Psychology (A*)
- Elleanor Robinson (Bartley Green Technology and Sports College): Drama & Theatre Arts (A) History (B) Psychology (A)
- Emma Rolinson (The Earls High School): English Literature (A) Psychology (A*) Sociology (A*)
- Rumandeep Takhar (Bristnall Hall Academy): Government & Politics (A) History (B) Law (A)
- Megan Wain (Turves Green Girls' School): Art & Design - Textiles (B)
- Government & Politics (A) History (A)