Health and Social Care - Pearson BTEC Award QCF - Entry Level 3
About this course
This course will allow you to engage in learning that is relevant and will provide opportunities for you to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life. You will develop your knowledge and awareness of Health and Social Care and gain an understanding of the similarities and differences between them.
What will I learn?
During the course you will complete a number of units including:
- Introduction to Creative and Leisure Activities for Children and Adults
- Managing Your Health at Work
- Preparing for Work Placement
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is all coursework based.
What do I need?
- Satisfactory interview
Where can it take me?
- College Progression - Level 1 vocational courses, including Health & Social Care
- Careers - Position in health and social care sector, for example care assistant
A satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is needed at the start of the course as you may have an opportunity to do a work placement.