Exploring a Career in Hospitality & Catering
About this course
The NOCN Suite of Hospitality and Catering qualifications are designed to provide an introduction to the Hospitality and Catering industry.
Learners will gain knowledge on the sector, health and safety within the industry, employability skills problem solving, communication, and in specific job roles within the industry.
What will I learn?
- Communication Skills in the Workplace
- Health and safety Awareness for Catering and Hospitality
- Introduction to Careers in Hospitality and Catering
- Problem Solving in the Workplace
How will I be assessed?
- Practical activities, self assessment written questions
What do I need?
There are no formal entry requirements.
Will this course lead to a formal qualification?
NOCN Level 1 Award in Exploring a Career in Hospitality and Catering
What is required for the first class?
Note pad and pen
Who can I contact about the course?
Admissions 0121 602 7799
Who is the course leader?
Full fee: £300
You pay: £150