Week of Discovery
Are you leaving school this month and not sure what your next step will be?
Come along to our week of discovery to sample some exciting options for your future!
The five day programme starts on Monday 3rd July and features:
- Advice on your career options and next steps
- Taster sessions in a range of vocational areas - you choose your favourites to attend!
- Tours of the College
- Experience student life and the facilities on offer.
- A next steps plan at the end of the programme.
To make life a little bit easier:
- All participants receive a FREE bus pass to use for the week
- All participants who complete the programme will receive a valuable pack of items to help their future studies.
Some of our Success Stories
Health & Social Care HNC student, Becky Oakes, secured a place on the Adult Nursing degree at Worcester University.
Adult Nursing Degree Place
Dance students took part in an exciting street dance project which led to a performance at the Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton. They rehearsed every week with choreographer Nathan Lafayette from Jigsaw Collective Dance Company to create a street dance based on the theme of twisted fairy tales.
Megan Smith met Prince Harry after winning a Well Child Award for being an inspirational young person.
Diagnosed with muscular dystrophy at the age of three, she was told that she would never walk again. Aged seven, she had an accident with an electric chair leading to many painful procedures.
While studying at College she also ran an online business making celebration cakes.