Week of Discovery
Are you leaving school this month and not sure what your next step will be?
Come along to our week of discovery to sample some exciting options for your future!
The five day programme starts on Monday 3rd July and features:
- Advice on your career options and next steps
- Taster sessions in a range of vocational areas - you choose your favourites to attend!
- Tours of the College
- Experience student life and the facilities on offer.
- A next steps plan at the end of the programme.
To make life a little bit easier:
- All participants receive a FREE bus pass to use for the week
- All participants who complete the programme will receive a valuable pack of items to help their future studies.
Some of our Success Stories
Former Travel & Tourism student, Sophie Price, fully trained and fitted out with her British Airways uniform.
Ian Moss, James Whittingham and Martin Debney secured apprenticeships with 3D kitchens with Ian and James focusing on website development and Martin on customer service.
Dance students took part in an exciting street dance project which led to a performance at the Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton. They rehearsed every week with choreographer Nathan Lafayette from Jigsaw Collective Dance Company to create a street dance based on the theme of twisted fairy tales.