Healthcare Science Associate Level 4 - Higher Apprenticeship
About this course
This apprenticeship provides the knowledge and skills to allow you to support the work of Healthcare and Clinical Scientists in performing high quality safe, diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring procedures to patients across the NHS.
Apprentices on this programme work towards, and are required to pass the Level 4 Diploma in Healthcare Science.
What do I need?
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A - C, including Maths, English Language and Science, plus
- Level 3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Science; or
- A Level Biology; or
- Substantial experience of working within the NHS
Where can it take me?
- Enhanced job roles and responsibilities
- Progression to part-time top-up degree