Childcare & Education Early Years Educator CACHE Level 3
About this course
This course combines College and a work placement. Your practical training will be monitored and assessed by the placement officers and your personal coach.
You will gain valuable knowledge and experience, which should allow you to work with children from birth to 5 years old.
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma will enable you to access higher education or enter the workforce as an Early Years Educator.
What do I need?
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A*-C including English and Maths at grade 4 (grade C)
- 3 GCSEs at grade C including English Language
In certain circumstances we will accept variations to this entry guide and create a personalised programme.
Where can it take me?
- Halesowen College - Early Years Foundation Degree, Learning Support Foundation Degree, HNC in Health & Social Care or choose from a range of HNC/D and professional qualifications
- University - Early Years Teaching qualifications
- Careers - nursery nurse, teaching assistant, nanny or home based childcarer
You will need a clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for your placement, before you start the course.
You also need to secure your first placement for the start of the course.