T Levels are a new qualification for 16–19 year olds that has been designed by employers. T Level students spend 80% of the course in the classroom, learning the skills that employers need. The other 20% is an industry placement, where they put these skills into action.

Industry placements are a shift from traditional work experience to a longer, more structured placement in the workplace for young people to develop real work skills and make a meaningful contribution to your organisation. Placements will last at least 315 hours (approx. 45 days).

Industry placements gives your business the opportunity to work with the next generation of workers, to ensure they develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in your industry. This could help with recruitment, improve innovation and increase your organisation’s productivity.

T Levels are a government scheme, so you won’t need to pay to take on a student for placement. 

We currently offer T-Levels in the following areas: 

  • Accounts
  • Digital – Business Services
  • Digital – Support & Services
  • Digital – Support & Services – Cyber Security Pathway
  • Digital – Support & Services – Digital Infrastructure Pathway
  • Digital – Support & Services – Digital Support Pathway
  • Digital – Digital Production, Design and Development
  • Healthcare Science
  • Laboratory Science
  • Management and Administration 
  • Supporting Healthcare – Adult Nursing
  • Supporting Healthcare – Midwifery

For more information on our T Levels visit – https://www.halesowen.ac.uk/t-levels/

Our accreditation and awards