All published times relate to normal operating conditions. As a consequence of social distancing measures put in place during the Covid-19 pandemic, we would like to make all students and guardians aware that homeward bound departure times may be delayed by up to 30 minutes. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, all F numbered coaches will deposit any Shenstone students at Shenstone House before stopping at Furnace Lane. All W numbered coaches will stop at Whittingham Road. A shuttle service will leave from Whittingham Road for students needing transport to Coombs Wood and Shenstone House. We will assess the impact of this on an on-going basis.
In order to maintain social distancing, the College has developed a ‘wave’ system in which you must wait for your coach.
The waiting area near the coach stops will be separated into ‘waves’ according to the following schedule.
Coach Wave Schedule
In order to keep students safe whilst travelling on the college coach service during the Covid-19 pandemic the following safety measures will be observed
- The coaches will be deep cleaned every evening and contact touch points will be cleaned between morning, lunchtime and evening journeys
- Students must wear a face covering, unless they have a medical exemption
- Students will sit one person to a double seat
- Students will disembark in an orderly manner, maintaining social distance, after being instructed to do so by the driver or a College Manager
- On return journeys students will not need to attract the driver’s attention. They will remain seated and the driver will pull up at every stop and apply the handbrake allowing time for students to leave the coach
Our College bus service brings students to College from a wide range of areas. The service is completely free of charge to our students. Coaches have free wifi and travel directly to College.
The service operates at the beginning and end of each College day and at lunchtime.
The issuing of an Express Bus Card is subject to the availability of places and conditions relating to your attendance and conduct. Priority is given to to students who live more than three miles away from College.
Our bus routes are constantly under review so that we can offer the best possible service. With more routes than ever, take advantage of the free service.
F1 – Tipton
F2 – Silver End
F3 – Sedgley
F4 – West Heath
F5 – Wombourne
F6 – Kingswinford
F7 – Wolverhampton
F8 – Wordsley
F9 – Audnam
F10 – Great Bridge
W1 – Smethwick
W2 – Bromsgrove
W3 – Longbridge
W4 – Bartley Green
W5 – Kinver
W6 – Stourport/Bewdley
W7 – Kidderminster
W8 – Weoley Castle
W9 – Kings Norton
W10 – Bilston
W11 – Pedmore
W12 – West Bromwich
W14 – Wollescote