College Bus Service
Our College bus service bring students to College from a wide range of areas. The express coaches are completely free, include free wifi access and travel directly to College.
The service operates at the beginning and end of each College day and at lunchtime.
The issuing of an Express Bus Card is subject to availability of places and conditions relating to your attendance and conduct. Priority is given to to students who live more than 3 miles away from College.
College Bus InformationSummary of Bus Routes
Our bus routes are constantly under review so that we can offer the best possible service to our students. With more routes than ever before there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to take advantage of the free service.
We currently run routes through:
A - Amblecote
B - Bartley Green - Bewdley - Blackheath - Blakedown - Brandhall - Brierley Hill - Brockmoor - Bromsgrove
C - Carters Green - Colley Gate - Coombs Wood - Coseley - Cradley - Cradley Heath
D - Dudley - Dudley Port
E - Enville
F - Fairfield - Franche - Frankley
G - Gornal - Great Bridge
H - Hagley - Harborne - Himley - Hurst Green
K - Kidderminster - Kings Norton - Kingswinford - Kinver
L - Langley - Lapal - Longbridge - Lye
M - Milking Bank
N - Netherton - Northfield - Norton
O - Oldbury - Oldswinford
P - Pedmore - Pensnett
Q - Quarry Bank - Queens Head - Quinton
R - Rednal - Rowley - Rubery
S - Scotts Green - Sedgley - Selly Oak - Smethwick - Stourbridge - Stourton - Swindon
T - Tipton - Tividale
W - Wall Heath - Weoley Castle - West Bromwich - Whiteheath - Wollaston - Wollescote - Wolverhampton - Wolverley - Wombourne - Woodgate - Wordsley
Halesowen College is brilliant! It offers such a vast variety of courses to choose from, free college coaches coming from all over the West Midlands, and support funds that include free lunch every day. Along with all these, it's the people that truly make Halesowen College - the students, the staff and everyone in between give us confidence to, not only be ourselves, but be proud of it.
Animal Management Level 3
I chose to study at Halesowen College because of the range of subjects available as well as ease of access to college with the free bus service. What I enjoy about my course is the fact that it's very challenging and the range of activities used to make learning easier. After college I hope to go university to study Medicine.
Applied Science Level 3
Halesowen College appealed to me a lot because it is so open planned. The addition of the free college coach travel also made it much easier for me. This, together with the course I picked, made the college stand out.
I like my IT course at the college because it offers a wide array of units. When I was looking for my course I wanted something that wouldn't tie me down to one particular part of technology. In the future I hope to do something based in IT, either an apprenticeship or a university degree.
IT Practitioner Level 3
- Route 101 - Holly Lodge
- Route 101 - Smethwick, Bluegates
- Route 102 - Queenshead via Langley, Brandhall, Fairfield
- Route 103B - Bromsgrove via Rubery, Frankley, Kitwell
- Route 103L - Longbridge via Frankley, Longbridge, Kitwell
- Route 104 - Bartley Green via Quinton
- Route 105 - Kinver via Stourton, Wollaston, Norton
- Route 106W - Wollescote via Lye Bypass, Colley Gate
- Route 106A - Amblecote via Wollescote, Oldswinford, Stourbridge, Corbett Hospital Route
- 107 - Weoley Castle via Selly Oak, Harborne, Quinton
- Route 108 - Milking Bank via Gornal, Wall Heath, Kingswinford, Brierley Hill
- Route 109 -Bewdley via Franche, Wolverley, Kidderminster, Blakedown, Hagley
- Route 111 - Kings Norton
- Route 112 - Kings Heath
- Route 201 - Tipton via Wrens Nest, Kates Hill, Rowley
- Route 202 - West Bromwich via Carters Green, Great Bridge, Dudley Port
- Route 203 - Sedgley
- Route 204 - Bilston
- Route 205W - Wombourne via Swindon, Kingswinford, Wordsley
- Route 205B - Brierley Hill via Cradley Heath, Timbertree
- Route 206 - Tividale via Whiteheath, Blackheath
- Route 207 - Wolverhampton
- Route 208 - Wordsley via Brockmoor, Quarry Bank